The Supply Chain Analyst is primary responsible for analyzing warehouse inventory, purchase order and manufacturing related data and designing, building, implementing and managing business intelligence (BI) tools for clients and internal company use. This position works cross functionally and closely with supply chain management team, sales team and would need to interface with customers.
Job Duties Include
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Analyst Supply Chain is responsible for the development and deployment of supply chain processes and vendor management inventory. The Analyst Supply Chain is also accountable for inventory status data, data integrity and order management.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Vendor Management Inventory - Generating orders as well as creating and maintaining inventory plans
Business Support - Assist Planning and Supply Chain management in meeting designated metrics. Keep open line of communication at all times
Analytical Support - Provide analytical support to supply chain projects and initiatives. Manage on-going business needs
Performance Analysis - Coordinate and research performance data and conduct analysis required to monitor and report technology to streamline and improve the accuracy of the reporting process
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Choose an item. %
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
(Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Business degree is preferred; customer service experience; order management expertise
- 3-5 years of experience in EDI, Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution and Inventory Management
Experience in eCommerce is a plus
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Analytical and curious; comfortable with uncertainty and shades of gray
• Tech savvy and extremely comfortable using cloud-based systems
• A self-starter who loves data, analysis and spotting trends
• Demonstrated experience as an effective team player with strong communications skills; the role requires interaction with external partners (carriers, vendors, suppliers) and internal team members
• Ability to escalate problems, information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Must be comfortable with the learning curve and constant change that comes with operating in the fast moving, ever changing world of eCommerce
• Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone, and sufficient space for two monitors
• We operate on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, Drawings, etc); experience using G-Suite is a plus. At a minimum, must be adept at Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and willing to make the transition to G-Suite
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.